Samsung galaxy F62 Price, Launch Date, Features and Must know Things.

Technology is getting advanced day by day and the manufacturing companies have the challenge to keep themselves up to date and to fulfill the increasing demands of the customers. Most of the companies launch at least one new model of a phone every year which is more advanced, more efficient, and one which is loaded with lots of new exciting features. Samsung last year had launched the first phone of the F- series and this year it’s planning to launch the second phone of the F – series.

Samsung galaxy F62

Here’s everything you need to know about the new Samsung galaxy F62. Last year Samsung had launched its first F- series phone on October 2019. This year Samsung is all set to launch the second phone of F- series Samsung galaxy F62. The was launched in India on 15 February through Livestream and will be available for sale on Flipkart, Samsung India Store, Reliance Jio retail store, and selected Jio stores from 22 February 2021.

Starting price of the phone is 23,999 for the 6 GB variant and 25,999 for the 8 GB variant. The phone is available in three different Glasstic design – laser Blue, laser Green and laser Gray. The phone weight’s around 218 and grams and it’s 9.5mm thick. Compared to other phones galaxy F62 is more heavier due to it’s large battery. With time the user gets well with the phone in spite of it being heavy.

The phone comes with a side fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, magnetometer, proximity sensor, fast face unlock, and defense-grade Knox security. It supports GSM, HSPA and LTE networks. The display screen size is 16.95cm with full HD+ AMOLED and infinite O display. It supports the wide vine LI certification which is needed to stream content in full HD resolution fixed with 60Hz panel and 90Hz display.

See also  Iruma Kun Season 2 Episode 20: Release Date and Watch Online

Galaxy F62 comes with Exynos 9825 processor, Android 11 and one UI 3.1 along with G76 GPU with game booster. The battery is of 7000mAh with reverse charging facility and super quick 25w USB type C resulting in fast charging upto 2 hours to make the battery full. The phone is launched in competition to OnePlus Nord, Realme X2 Superzoom and Realmex2 5G.

Galaxy F62 comes with four quad cameras consisting of a 64-megapixel rear camera with a primary sensor of Sony IM × 682. The secondary sensor of ultrawide angle lense of a 132-degree field of view, 5-megapixel macro shooter and 5-megapixel depth sensor. The front camera is of 32 megapixels and can give upto 14 outputs in one take 10 photos and 4 videos respectively. Both front and rear cameras come with 4k video recording support.

The phone supports dual nano-SIM, WiFi, Bluetooth v 5.0 GSP and A – GSP, NFC, USB type C and 3.5 mm headphone jack. The phones launch offer includes upto 3000 cashback discount coupons and a Reliance partner brand coupon worth ₹7000 for Jio customers. 2500 cashback offer for ICICI Bank cards and EMI.

It also comes with Flipkart smart upgrade program which enables users to buy the phone by making 70% of the payment and after the year the user had the option to replace the phone with latest galaxy series smartphones or to continue using the same device by making the remaining 30% if the payment of the original price. For further updates stay with StanfordArts Review.

Leave a Reply